Senior Associates (Business Strategy)
Established in 2002, Intellecap (www.intellecap.com) is a pioneer in providing innovative business solutions to help profitable and responsible businessesreach scale. Intellecapis an entrepreneurial company, offering a range of services in the bottom of the pyramid sector: Business Consulting, Investment Banking, and Knowledge and Insights (industry platforms through events and knowledge sharing platforms).
Intellecap’s Business Consulting (BC) Group has acquired a remarkable list of global clients, and has delivered over 100 diverse assignments across Asia and Africa. BC focuses on:
- Supporting social business models (e.g. affordable education) to achieve scale and faster integration with the mainstream through better business plans, market intelligence and process excellence;
- Supporting mainstream businesses and corporations to engage better with the Bottom of the Pyramid markets;
- Supporting donors, multilaterals and bilateral donors, and investors to understand, strategize and design interventions for the social enterprise space.
The BC Group is looking for enterprising young people with a background in strategy oriented roles to be part of this team.
Position: Senior Associate
Location: Hyderabad/Mumbai, India
- 3-4 years in business strategy – consulting/corporate strategy roles ;
- Post-Graduate degree from a premier school;
- An MBA degree would be preferred;
- Experience in the development sector would be a plus;
- Profiles in IT operations are discouraged.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to synthesize information and assist in creating insightful recommendations for clients;
- Flair for building quality relationships with clients;
- Ability to mentor and coach associates;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Outstanding teamwork and commitment;
- Prior exposure to domains in which Intellecap works is desirable;
- Base of the Pyramid/Social Entrepreneurship/Inclusive Business in Asia/Africa
- Financial services/energy/water/education/smallholder agriculture and sanitation/health.
- Manage delivery of work streams within a project in line with client expectations and company standards;
- Straddle multiple day to day roles that include project delivery and assist in client relationship management;
- Support business development and other internal initiatives;
- Contribute to institutionalizing knowledge gained through projects;
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
Please visit the following link to apply: