Company Profile : It is one of India's leading and well-diversified engineering companies. The Company exports several of its products to various countries. Company has Manufacturing Units located all over India, two overseas offices in U.K.and China and one subsidiary company in Germany.
- In charge in Finance, Accounts and Commercials for Business Unit in terms of Financial Health at Pune.
- You Will report to CEO and to Corporate Finance & Accounts
- Direct Involvement into Business Finance, Accounts, Audit, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Cost Benefit analysis MIS & Budgeting
- Will be responsible for Indirect Taxation Banking Relationships Costing (Product ,Process) & Dealing with external auditors Plant Commercial activities.
Candidate Profile :
- CA with 12 years + experience with experience in managing Finance and Accounts for manufacturing companies will fit.
- Experience in managing 150+ crores operations is most desired.
- Strong Knowledge of Plant Accounting, Product / Process Costing, and Inventory Control and Purchase Procedures.
Location : Pune Or Chennai
Experience: Min 12 To Max 20
Please send your resume to email@example.com