We have multiple requirements in Analytics with one of leading MNC client based out of Delhi
Roles: Manager - Business Consulting
Experience: 5 - 6 yrs
Following is a brief summary of the role:
- Project Management: Project planning and budgeting, development of analytical constructs and innovative methodologies, defining deliverable content, controlling delivery quality, helping in resource allocation decisions, conducting presentations, managing account receivables
- People Development: Performing the role of counselor and coach, participates in recruitment and retention activities
- PR and Knowledge sharing: Research or white papers, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals/newspapers
- Business Development: Participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process, nurturing existing relationships
- Working in one of the reputed research & consulting firms at Senior Consultant or Manager Level
- Minimum total of 5 years of experience
- Experience working with senior level executive clients
- Should have an MBA from a reputed B School
- Should have managed teams and delivery
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- The individual must be a self starter and be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned consulting firm.
- Ability to accommodate global /domestic travel
Pls share your resumes or queries to email@example.com and you can reach us on 9972576203.