Fashion and You is India’s leading private sales website and a leader in the Indian Online Fashion & Luxury Industry. Fashion and You is an invitation-only private sales club, which partners with high fashion and luxury brands across fashion apparel, accessories, footwear, watches, jewellery, fragrances, home décor,lifestyle experiences and holds private sales events for these brands on www.fashionandyou.com. Membership to Fashion and You is by invitation only and members get access to coveted brands at prices up to 80% off retail. Since its inception in January 2010, Fashion and You has been growing at tremendous pace and now has over 1 million members actively transacting on the website.
Fashion and You with its energetic, innovative young team is part of a Global BrandAlliance of Private Sales Clubs in 8 markets including Russia, Brazil, USA,Turkey, Middle East, Australia, Mexico and Switzerland.
Fashion and You employs more than 200 people spread across offices in Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore. Fashion and You is headquartered at Gurgaon, India and has its Order Processing Center and Warehouse in Delhi, India
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work with senior leadership and drive the CEO’s core team projects. You will often be called upon to work with cross-functional teams, and to communicate with and present to senior management. You should have demonstrated strong performance in internet, ecommerce or retail industry. We are looking for independent, solution-oriented candidates who know how to use analysis to drive business action
- Responsible for defining, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends
- Creation of forecast, operational, financial, and marketing models
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business models and plans for new products and projects
- Identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics
- Recommend changes to existing projects, policies, and processes that improve overall performance and economics
- Work with Finance teams, under the CFO for all investor reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Proven excellence at work in Internet, Ecommerce, Consulting industries
- Thorough understanding of Internet/Ecommerce Business Metrics, Financial Statements
- Masters or equivalent, preferably in Engineering/Mathematics/Finance. MBA preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience in business planning, analyzing data and creating reports with strong Excel, financial, quantitative, and forecasting skills
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills along with good written and verbal communications skills
Interested candidates may send in your profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST mentioned in the Subject line.
Please also mention your notice period as this position has to be closed asap.