Roles & Responsibility
- Be part of assessment/identification of areas and more importantly to showcase co.s capabilities there (Artefacts, success stories, frameworks, accelerators, plug n play solutions, tools…etc, specific to the pursuit. Be an active reason why emids will get the business
- Developed a practice team that consists of domain experts who help in projects as Business Analysts, develop new service offerings for the healthcare space, train project teams in healthcare
- Provides contributions to the development of new and enhancement of existing competitive service offerings in the areas of Healthcare (providers/payers) with offerings that add long-term value to the client within a strategic profit model for the Firm
- Serve as a senior point of contact for customers during and after engagements to ensure satisfaction and ongoing relationship development.
- Lead Healthcare Domain Expert and Solution Architect. To be involved in the business driven technology enabling and technology optimization to maximize business success
- Play a significant role in driving the pursuit to closure….for certain new practice areas this should be an ownership role
- Be Part of post-sales activities, contribute in the on boarding phase, ensure the right delivery structure exists for success
- Work with recruitment team to ensure that the right skills are made available to delivery.
- Be involved in creating and executing the training program. A proven ability to inspire and pull together the talents of multidisciplinary teams.
Skill Set Required
- Experience in having worked for U.S. healthcare domain
- Ability to lead the Business Consulting and Solutions group-Healthcare Practice.
- Proven track record in providing IT Projects Delivery Management capabilities at world-leading technology providers/payors for Healthcare domain
- Developed and deployed the service lines for Implementation Services and Clinical Analytics for providers/payers organizations
- Thorough understanding and experience of delivery methodology – Agile, etc
- Prior working experience as well as expertise on healthcare standards such as HIPAA X12 EDI, DICOM, ICD-9 and ICD-10, HCPCS Levels 1 and 2, SNOMED, NCPDP, and LOINC
- Knowledge and expertise on quality reporting initiatives (and incentive programs) such as PQRS, HIQR, CAHPS, etc.
- Exceptional people handling skills, including, conflict resolution, team motivation and people development.
- Ability to work well in a fast- paced changing environment. Is capable of managing crises and work under pressure when required, keeping the team motivated and focused on team goals. Preferably a management graduate with experience in healthcare domain.
Please email your CV with CTC details to firstname.lastname@example.org