Company: - Our client is an US based world’s largest provider of financial services and investment resources that helps individual and institutions to meet their financial objectives.
Experience: - 4 to 8 years of experience in Defined Benefits/Defined Contribution
Role: Business Analyst
Keywords :- Defined Benefits, Defined Contribution, Health & Welfare Benefits
The Data Conversion Consultant is a member of Conversion Services Implementation team responsible for assisting the coordination of the transition of Defined Contribution Plans. As part of this Team, the DCC will participate in the discovery process with the Project Manager, Client, Prior Record keeper, and Prior Trustee to assist in the process of obtaining all data necessary to complete the Implementation or Corporate Action Project. The DCC's book of business will consist of many complex projects (conversions, mergers, spinoffs) and several relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages the relationship with the prior plan trustee & record keeper. This includes coordinating the transfer of plan assets as well as all of the other data elements associated with the plan's conversion. The DCC manages these relationships so that all deadlines associated with the project are met.
- Reconciling the assets received with the corresponding participant balances. This includes researching issues with the prior trustee, prior record keeper and client so the issues are resolved timely.
- The DCC is also responsible for manipulating the prior record keeper’s conversion data into our client format and loading it to the FPRS system.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good client consultation and management skills
- Ability communicate effectively with the client
- Strong organizational and technical skills and the ability to work well with internal partners.
- The ability to anticipate potential problems and to plan for such events.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Sound knowledge of MS office. Advance knowledge of Excel (Excel, Import wizards).
- Strong technical skills in terms of being able to review data from prior record keepers, including system specs, data elements, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical reasoning skills preferred.
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Manage all aspects of project life cycle deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple processes simultaneously
Profile of the candidate:
- Should be a Graduate
- Prior knowledge of DC domain is highly desirable
- Experience of working in client consultation roles is preferred
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Should hold a valid Indian passport
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org