Sr. Business Analyst for Contact Centre & Services Analytics – Dell Global Analytics
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Qualification: Post Graduation in Statistics from premier institutes/ MBA from premier institutes
Skills: Statistical Modeling, Analytics
The Dell Global Analytics (DGA) has been a very important part of Dell’s decision making process. The DGA team is a group of various specialists who work with multiple global leaders of Dell in all customer segments to support their Business Intelligence requirements through a mix of reports, analysis, problem solving & consultation. DGA works as an extended arm of their internal Dell partners to help them in maximizing profits, minimizing costs & optimizing efficiencies. Other than a greatly enriched work environment, team members also benefit from multiple cross-functional initiatives, a great culture of openness & experimentation as also a great work-life mix. They also enjoy multiple career options within DGA as well as outside (within Dell).
- Lead an engagement with partners & their teams.
- Clearly understand business needs, complexities and impact.
- Convert complex business needs to multiple parts which can be managed, tracked & delivered
- Deliver Optimum Analytical Solutions using data, business context, tools & techniques along with relevant cost benefit analysis
- Demonstrate Project Management skills: time mgmt, expectations mgmt., Stakeholder mgmt., progress tracking and reporting.
- Create & make presentations to explain problems, approach, and solution and progress report to clients.
- Identify opportunities for clients to make significant business impact thru projects.
- Able to produce ancillary results that surprise and delight internal customers.
- Mentor / coach junior colleagues.
- Post-Graduation in Management / Statistics from a premier institute.
- Post qualification relevant work experience as Business Analyst with a reputed organization, preferably in the Contact Centre domain.
- Excellent Business Acumen along with Communications & Presentation Skills
- Expert working knowledge of MS Excel & MS Power Point
- Analytical skills & Problem Solving Ability with good understanding of Statistical Concepts & Tools
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with respect to final results and design work required to instantiate them
- Command skills & Decision making ability
- Experience / Formal Training in project management techniques / quality management would be an added advantage
- Fundamental understanding of Relational Database Architecture and SQL Basics; preferring an ability to make elementary DB queries if in a pinch.
Kindly send your updated CV’s to Prakriti_sarkar@dell.com with Sr. Business Analyst – Dell Global Analytics Opening in the subject line.
Talent Acquisition Advisor
Dell | Human Resources