We have an open position of Business Unit Head HR for Noida with a leading IT/ITES firm.
- Manage relationships with key decision makers at the top of the business, business unit, or function. Uses extensive business or function knowledge to drive the execution of a wide spectrum of Human Resource (HR) programs.
- Educate business on HR trends that affect the business. Acquire business sponsorship for HR initiatives
- Provide business-specific feedback to the HR team for design and delivery improvement of client-ready solutions.
- Employee Engagement / Relations, legal compliance, performance management and appraisal,
- Implement Talent management, Manager Feedback and High Potential identification process,
Candidates shall possess strong generalist capabilities and proven business partner experience in a rapidly changing environment. Understanding of organizational dynamics and the ability to think strategically are essential.
Strong knowledge of HR and ability to apply to complex organizational issues is required.. Strong consulting and analytical skills are essential.
Ability to effectively work and communicate at all levels within the organization. A commitment to strategic business partnerships is a must. Must be able to deal with ambiguity, work in a team environment, recognize trends, and identify systematic approaches to solving problems in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Should have a minimum of 10+ years of relevant HR experience
- Individuals with an MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in HR
Please find the Job specifications and if interested please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org