Position: Manager Brokerage
Exp: 7-9 yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
General profile of Brokerage Processing:
- Broker or broker firm is a financial institution that facilitates buying and selling of financial derivatives and Brokerage is the commission charged for providing such service.
- Broker contracts govern the rate at which brokerage will be charged on various products
- Brokerage Processing has three fold role to ensure that rates charges are as per agreement, to enable payments of broker invoices within timeline with no penalties & to analyze data & identify inefficient costs with recommendations to reduce / eliminate the same
- Brokerage function involves ensuring all expenses are correctly accrued for thus, reflecting correct P&Ls to traders
- Send monthly statements for brokers to confirm the outstanding balances.
- Understanding the nature of expense. Important to know the nuances to guide the team in terms of improvements, cost saves and respond to region counterparts
- Ability to work on tight deadlines as well as self started with strong analytical skills .
- Review and approve exception cases, escalate whenever required and work towards resolutions
- Strong MS excel skills highly desirable.
- Identify or help identify, formulate, participate & lead various process and product initiatives globally
- Lead by example in terms of team work, business etiquettes and best practice sharing
- Looking for candidates very strong in People Management role,tenured Manager
- This person will have 4 to 5 AM’s reporting into him and 4to 5 ppl reporting to each AM.
- Totally he would be handling a team of 25 to 28 ppl.
- We are open to look at people from IB Ops, with good understanding of Trade Life Cycle.
- Also need people having off shoring exp, incase we have a strong guy with Indian experience will also do.
write to email@example.com
Twinkle | Deputy Manager -ITeS | Recruitment Solutions
Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
2nd Floor, Harbhajan (Above HDFC Bank and AXIS Bank)
CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East
Mumbai – 400 098