Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is currently looking out for Product Manager
Industry: Pharmaceuticals/ Healthcare
Position Title: Brand Manager
Brand Portfolio: Cardio-diabetic products
Educational Qualification: Pharmacy or science background (preferably with an MBA degree)
Experience: Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience out of which minimum 1 year as a Product Manager (Experience in cardio-diabetic brands is a must)
- To ensure that each brand handled is self sustaining and contributes to the overall objective of the company in terms of market share and profits.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Market share objective of the brand
- Internal Achievement of Targets
- Timely activities to achieve target objectives
- Gathering customer insights and customer relationship
- Training newly inducted Front Line Executives/First Line Managers about the brand
- New product/extension proposal and introduction
- Consolidation on key specialties
- Plan, execute and implement marketing strategies
- Timely activities and input planning to satisfy market needs
- Timely field work for feedback of implementation
- Manage brand profitability
- Ability to set the necessary marketing strategy for creating required push and pull in the market to enhance the presence of the company brand.
- Continuously evaluates sales data and information including competitive brands information and monitors own brand performance versus competition.
- New brand launches based on the overall business focus & strategy
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of ethical marketing.
- Knowledge of launching new products, increasing product portfolios.
Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.
Call immediately to fix up an interview or revert with your updated resume.
In case, this opportunity doesn’t suit you, please pass on this mail to your friends or colleagues with relevant experience looking for a change.
Pleases send your resume to email@example.com
Kingpins Management Consultancy