Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Brand / Product Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading research driven pharmaceutical company, headquartered in India with operations in 25 countries employing over 3000 employees. Our client works in the discovery of various new bio molecules focusing in areas of metabolic disorder and inflammation. Very well reputed in the industry, growing at a fast pace and generating increasing revenues year after year, our client is one of the top 10 pharma companies in India.
Job Description - Reporting to the Category Manager, your responsibilities entail:
- Developing & implementing marketing plans which addresses brand requirements - short term & long term - in line with the agreed business deliverables.
- Leading and generating consumer insights, enabling brand extensions and/or NPD and delivering effectively on both innovation and activation requirements on the brand/category.
- Creating new insightful communication(s) and managing overall communication process with all stakeholders on his/her brand in conjunction with the creative agency.
- Analysing the market, competition & conducting market research to identify opportunities, threats & key issues for own brands.
- Leading & generating MIS on brand(s) assigned, category, competition and trade at regular intervals so as to result in effective brand management.
- Collaborating with all stakeholders - internal and external - to consistently deliver on the agreed objectives in the assigned timeliness.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have a full time Management degree with 3 to 5 years experience in Brand Management and a minimum of 2 years experience in sales.
- You have working knowledge, understanding and working experience with channel partners such as super stockists, stockists, whole sellers, retailers, etc.
- You exhibit original thinking and entrepreneurial traits with a proven track record.
- You have in-depth knowledge & understanding of the entire gamut of market research - U&As, Tracks, Audit, CPTs, Link, BAR tests, etc.
- You possess comprehensive knowledge of media planning & buying and execute efficient, impactive media bursts to deliver successful brand performance.
What's on Offer - Market leading pay package with an attractive bonus.
- Sole responsibility for managing leading brands.
To Apply - Click here to apply