Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Brand / Product Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is an internationally renowned Fortune 500 FMCG major. In course of the expansion of their product line; the company is looking for top management FMCG marketing professionals to drive forth their initiative of establishing new product ranges in the market. Our client is reputed for developing and growing successful teams and provides excellent training platform.
Job Description - Reporting into the Asia-Pac Marketing Head; your main responsibilities will entail:
- Defining and managing advertising and promotional concepts/activities including the local customization of marketing and promotional material received from the regional office.
- Conducting market analysis; combining local market/ trade/ shopper and consumer data sources to understand brand performance and make recommendations.
- Working closely with marketing teams at the franchise level within your specified markets in the region.
- Providing input to the strategy planning process in order to build the brand through the franchise business as you will act as a primary interface with the franchisee on any marketing issues, facilitate and share best practices and look for synergies across the region .
- Special focus on Key Account Management
The Successful Candidate - You are an MBA from a top tier business school (preferably IIMs), with at least 8-10 years of professional experience in a marketing and/or product management capacity within the FMCG / F&B industry. You have experience in developing marketing strategies and you have a clear understanding of consumer behaviour. You are also strategically strong and able to commit yourself to long-term marketing objectives. Apart from this you are driven and hold an entrepreneurial mindset.
What's on Offer - A leadership role with an organisation of repute.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I29610&source=ONL_IIMJOBS