EXECUTIVE HIRING is looking for a Brand Manager for a FMCG MAJOR based at Kolkata.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- MBA ( MARKETING ) from TOP B SCHOOL with at least 5 – 6 years of experience in mainline FMCG category of which the candidate should have worked in a brand role for not less than 2 – 3 years. In addition, prior experience in a trade marketing role would be an advantage.
- The candidate must demonstrate a sound experience in general management, product development, trade and consumer insights, copy strategy, ATL/BTL communication as also a sound understanding of his operating business environment.
- He should have handled a team of direct reports as well as applicable external agencies on a day to day basis.
- Appreciation of related specialist functions other than Marketing is expected.
- He should have strong communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to think and operate strategically towards taking effective business decisions.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
The jobholder is a member of a Brand Group within the Marketing department. The brand group is responsible for the management of the brands owned or licensed by the Company. This includes the packaging, product, communications, price and image positioning.
The Brand Group is also responsible for the identification of new opportunities and the initiation, development and deployment of new brands within/ outside existing brand families. The Brand Group is essentially commercially driven and consumer led. The Brand Group is responsible for achieving sales, contribution and value targets for the brands. The same is also a shared responsibility with the trade marketing vertical within the tobacco division.
The jobholder reports to the Marketing Manager.
The jobholder has direct reports. The development of these individuals is a key part of this job.
If this of interest to you, please forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current compensation.