Position Title: Brand Manager
Manage the brand to deliver effective marketing mix supporting sales and profit achievement.
- Liaison with the sector marketing team and the product development team for the product development initiatives.
- Develop the product positioning as per the brand architecture.
- Prepare launch and relaunch plan.
- Explore and study business feasibility of potential products which is in-line to the Company’s business expertise and strategic focus.
- Write creative brief, brief and work with the agency on creative jobs such as new TVC, print ad, radio to ensure they are in line with the concepts and meet the timeline.
- Provide consumer insight in relation to the category.
- Ensure launches as per the innovation funnel.
- Recommend brand packaging requirements.
- Translation of consumer insights into real growth drivers of the business.
- Feeding local marketing inputs to sector team for innovation relevant to local marketing.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Business Management/ Marketing from a premier B-school (2006 – 2007-2008 batch passout)
- FMCG background is mandatory
- minimum 3 years of exposure to brand management in a reputed FMCG company.
The incumbent must have experience of:
3.Innovation Management and TVC Creation
4.Exposure to sales will be preferred, although not mandatory.
If you are interested to speak further on the role, please mail me with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org