Preferred -IIT/IIM/FMS/BAJAJ/XLRI batch 2005/6/7/8. Required- Exp in Branding/Advertising
Basic Job Purpose:
- The position is responsible for all Marketing work related to the Banking product group- including both NTB (New to Bank) and Portfolio.
Dimensions of the Job
- Creating the communication material (both ATL & BTL) for the acquisition of new clients under Product group. (ATL – Print material, Outdoor BTL : Collaterals like Direct mailers, welcome packs, posters, kiosks, event support, ATM communication)
- Data analytics to understand the client’s behavior.
- Attending the client pitch presentations, meeting the TG and doing both secondary and desk research to identify TG (target group) insights.
- To work along with the product team to help create products that are aligned to the TG insights.
Ensure all communication for both acquisition and portfolio management are in line with the legal and statutory guidelines.
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget
- Ensuring all forms are updated as per the latest legal / regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for understanding the impact and efficacy of current marketing programs.
- Provide support to pan product initiatives like perceptual scale, IPL for the product team.
- Tracking of approval, processing and closure of various customer tactical incentives launched by the Product Team.
Please mail resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org