Job Position - Brand Executive
Salary - upto 7LPA
Yrs of experience - 0 - 1 yrs experience (post qualification)
Education Qualification - Post Graduate degree in Marketing
1. Consumer Promotions
- Brainstorm and generate alternate consumer promotion concepts plans
- Assess feasibility of short listed concepts and communicate final concept to Central Planning, R&D and Technical
- Coordinate execution with Planning and Purchase.
- Gather competitive information on pricing inclusive of all margins and schemes, analyse effect on sales due to pricing structure revision, prepare price change proposal in order to sustainably increase the volume, NSV and Gross margin of the Assigned Brand
- Prepare concept note and prepare draft charter with the help of assigned multifunctional resources
3. Monthly Sales Forecast
- Provide inputs to Central Planning on the activities planned for the brand and the timelines for the same in order to contribute to sales forecasting.
Annual Budgeting (Sales Budget): Analyze and Project Category growth rate
- Plan the activities to be undertaken to budget for brand growth
4. Distributor Relationship Management
- Provide inputs to the distributor relationship plan from a budget/consumer/brand perspective
5. Terms Of Trade Process
- Provide inputs in planning of promotional activities based on brand strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally, ability to establish and accomplish objectives within a corporate environment.
- Ability to leverage strong analytical, supervisory and management skills throughout organization.
- Demonstrate initiative in working independently with minimal direction; ability to prioritize competing demands and make decisions consistent with corporate goals and objectives.
Industry - FMCG (prefer candidates working with FMCG companies)
CTC - As per industry standards
To apply for this opportunity, send your resumes urgently to: firstname.lastname@example.org