Position - Brand Management Consultant
Exp - 8-10yrs
Operating Group: Products
Entity: India Domestic Business
Location - Gurgaon
Industry - Consulting
Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Products is one of five Operating Groups. Fueled by the power of our five industry groups— Automotive & Industrial Equipment, Consumer Goods & Services, Health & Life Sciences, Retail and Transportation & Travel Services. Given our diversity of industries, Products is uniquely positioned to help our clients achieve high performance with differentiated industry, functional and technology transformation offerings.
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- Business Development: Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
- People Development: Performing the role of counselor and coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Engagement Management: Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- Experience in a consulting firm, or extensive work experience in Pharma industry.
- Should have worked in the areas of sales and marketing, brand management, product management, etc
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
Send in your profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith CTC details