The opening is with a leading MNC for their HO in Mumbai .
Senior Manager – Communications and Brand Management
Reporting to Head – Communications and marketing
MBA with 8-12 yrs of experience in communications and marketing.
- Developing Internal and External Communication and Brand strategy in order to meet the organization goals planned as per long term strategy
- Coordinate/ project managing the communication and brand activity internally with various businesses spread across geographies
- Development and implementation of business plans and internal / external brand strategy.
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure respective business objectives are met
- Developing the strategy for internal / external communications
- Ensure timelines and quality in delivery
- Build organizational brand through superior display of knowledge and competencies along with active participation at national and international conferences
- Keep a pulse of internal / external customers by conducting / commission customer satisfaction studies, transactional studies, audits
- To lay down policies for communication materials such as brochures, internal advertisements, displays, in house newsletters etc
- To ensure timely publication in-house magazines for internal communications
- Efficient control and handling of all kinds of communication across the organization.
- Responsible for developing and mentoring the team.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills and people management skills
- Very good writing skills
- Creative and Analytical mindset
- Ability to effectively manage budgets
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and self- starter with an ability to work independently
If Interested kindly share your resume asap at email@example.com
Please mention your current and expected ctc as well.
Vidya.Venkat | Head -Talent Acquisition and Group Operations |