Executive – Brand Development (Media- Specifically for Outdoors)
Brand executive who can identify the real world India and create a brand image for the brand. Knowledge or ability to learn and excel in Outdoors.
The candidate should possess good communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
The position will be responsible for-
- Managing and implementing all Above the Line (ATL) & Below the Line (BTL) marketing communications creatively to derive maximum value and impact.
- Planning and implementing of branding and promotional programs to keep trade involved with the brand.
- Negotiate and able to handle vendors for operational excellence
- Supports Brand / Editorial and Sales initiatives and objectives for Outdoor implementation.
- Manage promotional activity to support specific initiatives.
- Competitor analysis.
- Manage and monitor budgets.
- Should be ready to travel extensively.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Well versed in brand communications management/ Outdoors with at least 1 to 3 yrs experience in experience from Outdoors/ Advertising/ Media/Telecom/FMCG/Service industries will do.
- An understanding of marketing strategy, marketing techniques, audience research will be helpful.
- Experience of managing budgets and using resources effectively.
Planning and organisational skills:
- Fluent in Hindi & English (read, write & speak) with good, written communication skills.
- Ability to write clear reports for senior managers.
- Attention to detail, coupled with strong strategic thinking
- Be a team player and possess the ability to handle stress and uncertainty on a routine basis
Graduate or MBA from a premium Institute
Interested candidates can send their resumes at email@example.com