Manager – Brand Development (Media)
- Brand manager who can manage brands independently.
- Should be able to identify with the real world India and create a brand image for our Publication.
- The candidate should possess good communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
- The candidate will be responsible for driving all brand & marketing communication strategic & tactical initiatives through 360 degree. This would include above-the-line & below-the-line media & would need superior understanding of branding models.
The position will be responsible for:
- Managing and implementing all Above the Line (ATL) & Below the Line (BTL) marketing communications strategy and creatively derive maximum value and impact.
- Planning and implementing Branding and promotion programs to keep trade involved with the brand and drive incremental sales.
- Develop and implement a calendar of activity that supports Brand / Editorial and Sales initiatives and objectives.
- Manage promotional activity to support specific initiatives.
- Competitor analysis
- Manage and monitor budgets.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Well versed in brand communications management with at least 3 to 5 yrs experience in Advertising/Marketing. Experience from Advertising/ Media/Telecom/FMCG/Service industries will do.
- An understanding of marketing strategy, marketing techniques, audience research will be helpful.
- Experience of managing budgets and using resources effectively.
MBA from a premium Institute
Interested candidates can send their resumes at email@example.com