Executive – Brand Development (Media)
Brand executive who can identify the real world India and create a brand image for the brand.
The candidate should possess good communication, analytical and negotiation skills. The candidate will be responsible for driving all brand & marketing communication strategic & tactical initiatives through 360 degree. This would include above-the-line & below-the-line media & would need superior understanding of branding models.
The position will be responsible for-
- Managing and implementing all Above the Line (ATL) & Below the Line (BTL) marketing communications individually and with support of the reporting manager.
- Planning and implementing of branding and promotional programs with the Brand Manager to keep trade involved with the brand.
- Develop and implement a calendar of activity that supports Brand / Editorial and Sales initiatives and objectives.
- Manage promotional activity to support specific initiatives.
- Competitor analysis
- Manage and monitor budgets.
- Travel across India to support organisation and implementation of brand initiatives.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Well versed in brand communications management with at least 1 to 3 yrs experience in Advertising/Marketing. Experience from Advertising/ Media/Telecom/FMCG/Service industries will do.
- An understanding of marketing strategy, marketing techniques, audience research will be helpful.
- Experience of managing budgets and using resources effectively.
Planning and organisational skills:
- Fluent in Hindi & English (read, write & speak) with good, written communication skills.
- Ability to write clear reports for senior managers.
MBA from a premium Institute
Interested candidates can send their resumes at email@example.com