Position: Branch Supply Chain Manager
Reports to: AVP
Company: Leading FMCG Company
Experience: 5 to 9 yrs
CTC: Candidates whose current CTC is around 15/16 Lakhs can apply
1. To coordinate all the facets of the Branch Supply Chain (Customer Service, Demand Planning, Distribution & Logistics) to deliver desired Customer Service Levels (CSL) at optimal distribution cost and ensure Customer Satisfaction
2. To identify the need to create & expand the regional supply Chain infrastructure in line with the business requirements, prepare the proposal and implement the same.
3. To formulate strategies ensuring high CSLs at optimum “Cost to Serve” with high Customer focus.
4. Ensure systems are in place for smooth flow of stocks from upstream to downstream to ensure no stock outs/loss of sales and aging of the material.
5. To ensure high level of coordination with the sales management and be a part of all decision making processes in the branch especially the one related to Demand Planning, events, appointment of distributors and their service plan, Order-to-Cash process, stock holding norms, logistics and distribution.
6. Custodian for Fixed and Variable distribution costs for the region
If interested then mail your profiles at: email@example.com PLEASE MENTION YOUR CURRENT CTC IN THE MAIL.
SmartSteps Consulting Pvt Ltd.,