One of our clients, A leading MNC Bank is looking for a right candidate for the below mentioned position.
Service Manager-Branch Service
Basic Job Purpose:
- Overall service responsibility for the branch walk-ins.
- The personnel at the branch responsible for superior customer experience for service requests. Handles service delivery for the branch channel for customers interacting/visiting the branch walk-in.
- The primary function of this role is to achieve the following:
- Overall Service quality objectives
- Track customer Relationship management
- Ensure that in branch customer experience is world class through seamless service delivery, minimal wait time & service desk & proactive customer engagement.
- Cross Sell banking products to walk-ins and while calling.
- Transaction processing as per defined process and guidelines.
- Processing service request /instructions
- Drive Quality initiatives on customer service.
- Ensure all legal, compliance, regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Follows the engagement model prescribed by the bank for periodic interaction with the customers (eg:- self introduction calling, welcome calling, relationship calling)
- Handling customer queries
- Help drive service initiatives and cost control measures.
- Attend all required/mandatory trainings.
Education & Experience:
- MBA with 1-3 yrs experience in branch service experience from banks.
Interested may send your profiles with current CTC details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Datamatics Staffing Services