Branch Manager Operations - Mumbai (Andheri W & Church Gate Offices)
- 8 years + experience
- Age: 34 years +
- Branch Management including Achieving Targets - Targets are designed to increase market share
- Staff Management - Maximising Individual & Team Performance
Implementation of systems & procedures
- To absorb and retain knowledge as an overview of different countries that the company is active in with base knowledge of Universities in portfolio
- Handling students from counselling and client satisfaction perspective.
The company enforces zero tolerance on dissatisfied clients
- Training & Development
- Marketing - Monitoring Overview
- Ensure that high level of ethical standards & integrity is maintained in all operational practices of the company
- Well connected, professionally qualified, 8+ years of experience in> service, insurance, banking industry, education related an advantage.
- Thrive on challenges & pressure & have the ability to take a growing> operation into the stratosphere.
- Manage current operations & bring major emerging projects into fruition.
- Persuasive and articulate communicator with an ability to retain professional distance and boundaries.
- Collaborative management style, but with the confidence to make> occasionally difficult and unpopular decisions
- Proven uncompromising ethics & integrity
Leadership skills - Hands-on with ability to lead from the front
- Experience in Training and Development
- Strategic orientation, business acumen
- Good Public Relation & marketing skills
- Diligent & detail-oriented
- Should have positive attitude, passion, enthusiastic and energetic
Salary: Rs 7-8 Lacs per annum (Negotiable based on the profile).
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chopras - New Delhi
1006, Chiranjiv Towers
43 Nehru Place,
New Delhi - ND
Pin - 110019