Branch Manager - Kotak Mahindra Bank
Profile Branch Manager
* Responsible for managing business of the branch and supervise service to all bank customers i.e. RL, Wealth, Credit Card Corporate Banking & SME.
* Ownership of P & L of the branch along with number targets for the branch.
* Responsible for guiding and mentoring branch staff (sales and service) for enhancing productivity and flawless customer service.
* Daily morning huddle with branch staff with agenda as mentioned below :
o Business of the previous day and key achievements of the previous day.
o Discussion on any new process /Product/Service or changes in process and check awareness level of branch staff for sales and service related process.
o Update on ongoing contest and action plan to improve performance in the contest.
o Appreciate and recognize key achiever of the day and key achievement can be either in sales or service or both.
o Any unusual event at the branch or bank and learning/ precautions at the branch.
* Liaison with various departments like Training, BCU, Clearing, CPC, Compliance, Trade Services and various support functions of the bank for seamless business of the branch.
* Closely track business pipelines of ROs, BRMs and BBRMs across various products and ensure that pipelines are in line with business target of the branch through the KISSS System/SIEBEL CRM.
* Closely track Welcome Call quality and random check of customer profile sheet of newly acquired customers before being processed for account opening.
* Closely track all customer engagement initiative and ensure flawless execution of task assigned to branch team.
* Reviews with sales manager-Quality and quantity of acquisition and ensuring OASIS functions seamlessly at the branch.
* Tracking SOPs/Training of ROs, BRMs, and BBRMs and providing valuable inputs for scoring better SOP scores.
* Fortnightly check of BRM and BBRM file containing customer profile sheet and risk profiler and ensuring that each and every customer mapped to these roles are profiled properly.
* Regular calls ( at least 20 calls per week ) with BRMs , BBRMs ,Sales Team and ROs and meet existing key clients and potential key prospects being followed by BRMs, BBRMs ,Sales Team and ROs .
* Closely track branch rating and continuously work on areas for improving scores for branch rating.
* Cleanliness and hygiene of the branch premises.
* Surprise verification of deliverables and vault / FRFC as per defined frequency and ensure zero error in deliverable and vault / FRFC maintenance.
* Timely submission of compliance certificate after checking detail of each and every item of the check list.
* Daily checking of EOD reports (generated at BOD at the branch) and signing off the reports.
* Monitoring the various BCU reports and taking action wherever required.
* Daily check of visitors’ book for customers/visitors’ comment and appropriate action on time with sign off on register.
* Champion for Business Continuity Plan (BCP) along with Service Manager.
Acad Qualification 1 year full time Executive MBA from premium B School
Grade Range Sr Manager / Chief Manager / AVP
Experience Range 4 years to 8 + yrs
CTC range As per location
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org