We have an open position for one of the leading Insurance company in India into Health Insurance.
Position is based in Bangalore
Achievement of Business Plans - To own the business plan for the branch – both top line and bottom line targets.
- Internalise the Management philosophy and business strategy of the company and drive it in the branch .
- Ensure that the existing team of Agents are engaged, motivated and productive by forging a strong relationship with them.
- Ensure that new Agent Advisors are constantly inducted , activised and productive.
- Drive the incentive schemes to ensure that the income of the Agency managers and Agent Advisors exceed benchmark.
- Recruit Agency Managers .
- Goal setting of all Branch Managers in the region
- Regular and periodic review , monitoring and mentoring of the Agency Managers to ensure that they are on track to achieve their goals.
- Regular classroom and on the field training of the team to equip them with the necessary skill sets to perform optimally.
- Ensure that the defined sales process of the company is adhered to by the team.
- Identify and groom future leaders in the team.
- Identify potential business pockets in the branch jurisdiction.
- Appoint Agents in these locations to procure business.
Liaison with Home Office
- Own the resource and expense budget for the Branch.
- Drive the R&R schemes floated by HO from time to time.
- Design own Branch level R & Rs , marketing activities and implement them.
- Support the Agency Managers and team of Agents in liaison with the HO for addressing their requirements/ concerns.
- Percolate the management guidelines to the entire team.
- Being fully compliant to all the norms laid down by the regulators and the company.
- Keeping the expense ratio of the Branch well within the defined budget.
- Maintain win- win relationship with other channels .
CTC for the role is INR 12,00,000 to INR 14,00,000.
Please share your resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9910353789.