Our client is one of the leading Financial service Company.
Designation: Branch Manager
Experience: 4-8 Yrs of Experience from any Financial Services Company / Broking firm.
Qualification: Any Graduate / MBA
CTC: As per industry standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for franchisee development in Bangalore region.
- Handling the entire sales team and ensuring that they are performing efficiently.
- Servicing existing HNI /retail clients and sub brokers of Mumbai and Maharashtra region.
- Generating leads through existing clients.
- Handling risk management.
- Handling queries/limits/risk management of online clients.
- Responsible for brand promotion in the Bangalore region to generate sales (within the budget).
- Handling backoffice operations for PCG.
- Opening NRI accounts.
- Cross selling all products of the company to the clients: equity, depository, mutual fund, IPO, Bonds, currency, commodity, financial planning.
- Providing or arranging proper product training to all the staff from time-to-time.
- Managing the entire back office activities including pay-in pay-out of client securities and cash, account opening, administration, petty cash management, branch accounting, monthly P&L.
I would be glad to discuss this opportunity with you in detail, looking forward for your profile at Consultant021@hcapital.in