MBA (1999/ 2000/ 2001) - Wealth & Asset Management Consulting role
Location : Delhi/ Mumbai
Experience : 10 - 13 yrs
- Experience in atleast 3-4 in the following functions is essential – Retail
- Investment / wealth advisory, strong knowledge of Wealth and AMC products & Sales and Distribution in Wealth and Asset Management.
- 10-13 years of experience with leading consulting firms in the Wealth and/or Asset Management space or prior stint in an Asset Management company and/or with the Wealth Management division in a Bank is preferred.
- Knowledge of AMC Fund Management, Custody operations in Fund house, Client administration, and knowledge of Front, mid and Back office processes in these areas is an additional advantage.
- Should have a good knowledge of Wealth and Asset Management industry and key trends, latest developments etc.
- Exposure to creating Business Operating Models and processes design.
- Familiarity with process design tools like Aris, Websphere Process Modeler will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interaction skills.
- Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders and senior professionals.
- Perform Business Process Improvement using various business consulting tools and methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional client teams to perform gap analysis and identify improvement options.
- Create detailed action plans that include organizational change management, resource planning, competitive strategies, and alliances to embark on a new strategic direction and to enable successful deployment of solutions.
- Industry expertise- Candidates with strong industry experience in Wealth and / or Asset Management Company.
- Relationship Management - Ability to establish working relationships with key client personnel.
- 60 - 70% travel is included.
Kindly mail in relevant CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org & mark the mail to email@example.com