Title/Designation: DM/Manager- Bid Management
Job Description :
This role will be a part of Business development team responsible for outsourcing solution designing for the clients across verticals and domains including BPO, KPO and consulting arm based on the clients needs/problems understanding & analysis.
Incumbent will be responsible for understanding clients outsourcing/business needs and accordingly conceptualizing innovative/strategic services/advisory/consulting solutions for the clients keeping in mind timeliness, project budget, governance, hiring strategy etc.
- Writing proposals, end-to-end bid management.
- Work on RFX’s(RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s)
- Client interactions/presentations
- pre-sales, build and maintain an active pipeline of prospects
- pricing /proposal development, effort estimation/cost models.
- sales/marketing collateral development
Profile Description :
- Looking for a person with atleast 4-9 years(Manager), 3-8 yrs(Deputy Manager) of post qualification experience in bid management/pre-sales/proposal development.
- Must have worked with a KPO or BPO (NOT with IT Company) within Bid management / Pre-sales / Business development role.
- Candidate should have the experience of writing the client proposals/RFP or RFI replies himself or herself.
- Should have a consultative mind set so, as to provide inputs in strategic solution designing.
The organization is a Client of HRD India Consulting is one of the Top NASDAQ listed ITES company in India.
Work Experience :4-9 years(Manager), 3-8 yrs(Deputy Manager)
Qualifications : MBA from reputed institute(preferred)
Interested candidates kindly contact
Priksha, 011-46091642, 9711117964, firstname.lastname@example.org
HRD India Consulting