Role – Business Development Manager - ( Diversity Roles) - Bangalore
Education – BE/ BTech from IIT/ NIT /REC & MBA from Premier Institutes.
Organization – Headstrong . WWW.Headstrong.com
Expn- 2-4 Years
- Revenue/margin goals in specific accounts assigned.
- Front line sales on the account. Support Sales leader in sales initiatives.
- Client facing role with a need to interact with clients/prospects on a daily basis.
- Sales follow ups, coordination of day-to-day transactions on operations such as follow ups with RMG on programs/drives etc. - & to get things done.
- Initiate intervention where required from Client Partner/Engagement manager in specific activities.
- Work with PMO & Finance in ensuring accurate invoicing on time and collection of receivables (A/R.)
- Analysis on market data/PMO data & providing reports to the Account Mgmt. team on areas of concern/improvement.
Must Have Technical & Functional skills:
- Familiarity with the SDLC and the software industry (areas such as ADM, QA, Prod support, COTS products etc. & their role in the industry) in general.
- Having worked as a developer at some time before getting into Sales is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and adept in the use of MS Excel for analysis.
- Broad knowledge of supply chain mgmt is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computation of project margins, analysis of profitability, implications of the T&C in a contract, what-if analysis/scenario analysis.
If you are interested. Pls drop your updated resume to email@example.com