Designation: Business Development Manager
Our clients who are a leading, professionally managed mid-sized (headcount: 70#) software products development organisation developing innovative & advanced products for varied wide-based applications & end-uses including for automobile / logistics verticals. Our clients are on an expansion spree and wish to expand the number of applications substantially in the next 12 months. They are creating the position of Business Development Manager to spearhead the BD activities on a national basis.
- Strategic Planning for new vertical/client development
- Sales Growth
- Customer Service
- Problem Resolution
- Establish sales targets to meet company objectives.
- Must partner with management team to ensure the best possible service and effective communications to Company customers.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Corporate tie ups / Work with potential clients for product trials & acceptance
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Design & execute sales strategies for enhancement of sales through innovative value adds.
- Achievement of given sales targets.
- Organise events
- Responsibility for receivables
Skills and Experience:
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 2-3 year time span.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Sales and service systems development and deployment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Sales planning.
- Employee training and development.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- A strong team player.
Graduates / Engineers /MBAs
About 5 to 10 years experience in Marketing & Sales of IT/engineering industry
Interested candidates can share their profiles on email@example.com