- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Vice President Sales and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for India Market
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with FULCRUM’ presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
- Should be working on Indian Market atleast for 2 to 3 years
- Should have worked on revenue targets over 2 Crore INR
Desired Skills & Experience
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT services/technology outsourcing services.
- Should visit customer places, makes presentation and do the front-end sales job
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- At least 3 to 7 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services and/or products firm preferably with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management;
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically 2 months to 4 months in duration.
- Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
Walk-ins from 16th April to 20th April between 2 to 5 PM at Fulcrum Worldwide Software Pvt Ltd
Fulcrum Worldwide Software Pvt Ltd
A-301/304, Pune IT Park
34, Aundh Road
Bhau Patil Marg, Bopodi
Pune – 411 020
Contact: 020-66499372 (Call after 1 PM for more details)