Org: Leading IT Product software Company
Position: Business development Manager
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
- 10+ years of related experience in selling services or consulting.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have strong relationship and business development skills and be capable of working as part of large virtual account teams.
- The ideal candidate will have working experience in consulting, client/project management AND high-end professional services business development/delivery combined with a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have solution sales or strategic sales training.
- Must have advanced business development skills in selling to large enterprise.
- Must be able to understand and articulate technology strategy and vision to a variety of audiences.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for selling consulting services engagements and support agreements in alignment with the account sales teams. These engagements often include partner resources and are preferably delivered to/through partners although they may be delivered directly to customers
- Responsible for all services negotiations with customers. Held accountable for Services revenue, customer & partner satisfaction, backlog for his/her projects and employee satisfaction in his/her projects.
- Enable account teams to meet their objectives through the effective selling of Org and Partner services engagements.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling support & consulting services and building strong relationships with customers that result in “On Strategy”, profitable services engagements.
- As part of the sales process, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying, scoping and closing BU engagements & support agreements with assistance from Technical Account Managers and consultants from Partners and Division.
- The Business Development Manager will have flexibility around investment and pricing structures for engagements within set limits but will need Practice Management involvement on issues around major discounts, non standard contractual language or project financing.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for determining whether engagements should involve and/or a partner, and should ensure that engagements are aligned with Org stated mission.
- He may assist in identifying service offerings that deliver value to customers and partners of Org. The Business Development Manager is responsible for planning Services engagement is account territories in line with the account plans.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for communicating within the project team, Org and the customer.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for maintaining the integration between the Sales team and Org Services by working within the Sales organization while working closely with consultants in Engagement Management or delivery roles.
You can get in touch at email@example.com
Leadership Hiring [CRC-Blue]
New Era India - Delhi (HQ)