Tittle: - Business Development Manager – BPO
Category: - Marketing
BDM – ITES (BPO)
Business Development Manager – BPO
No. of candidates required
5 to 8 Year Experience (5 years of US, UK/Europe experience of business development in BPO Sales)
BSc/BA / BBA, MBA (Marketing)
Experience and Key Expertise
- Consulting / Sales experience in BPO.
- Experience in International Market - IT vertical.
- Ability to clinch large deals and chase a revenue target’
- Experience in identifying and exploring New Geographies and verticals.
- Experience in developing New Channels – BPO.
- Experience in Client Management and client relationship.
- Define go-to-market strategy in the assigned region or vertical.
- Build executive relationships at Senior Process Owner levels in client organizations.
- Make sales presentations to key decision makers effectively selling the capabilities, credentials and delivery methodologies of the company.
- Identify client business needs, develop and present proposals for customized business solutions.
- Manage multi-national opportunity pursuit teams – work with members in India and other regions to develop solutions and compelling proposals.
- Negotiate and close business contracts.
- Identify further client business needs, develop and present solutions.
- Grow existing accounts to full potential and generate maximum revenue on a long term basis
Contact Person :- Manoj Elanjickal ( Manager – HR )
E-Mail :- email@example.com
Please furnish the below details along with the resume.
No of Years of exp in IT/ITES Industry:
No of Years of exp as BDM:
No of Years of working exp with international clients:
Team Size Handling / Handled:
Exposure with RFI / RFP / Pre sales:
Current Total CTC: Fixed and Variable:-
Expected CTC & Notice Period:-