ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Headquartered in Johannesburg, our client was founded in 1983 at the inception of networked communications with a simple vision – to do great things. Our Client is a specialist IT services and solution provider that helps clients plan, build,support and manage their IT infrastructures. Today they are positioned at the forefront of networking and communications in51 countries across five regions – Middle East & Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific, Australia and the Americas.
In October 2010, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT), one of the largest global telecommunications service providers, acquired 100% of our client’s plc for GBP 2.1 billion, making our client a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NTT Group.
By continually building on our knowledge and expertise in IT infrastructure technologies, our client has become a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions.
Drawing on our base of over 14,000 employees and backed by a solid track record of 28 years, Our client applies its expertise in networking, converged communications, security, data centre solutions, Microsoft and contact centre technologies. Our unique skills in consulting, integration and managed services to create customised solutions that ensure our over 6,000 clientsachieve their business goals.
Our client at a glance
- Founded in 1983 and headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa
- 2011 revenues of $5.8 billion
- A client base that spans all industry sectors including financial services, manufacturing, media and communications, travel, transportation and real estate, and public sector.
- Over 14,000 highly skilled employees
- Established global footprint coupled with unrivalled experience in emerging markets
- Strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors, including Cisco and Microsoft
- Recognised industry leader with 88 vendor and industry awards in 2011
Job Title - Business Development Manager – Converged Communications (CC)
Department - Sales
Reporting to - Regional Sales Heads.
Functionally to Business Manager-CC
Location - Delhi
Objective / Purpose of duty: To grow CC business and focus on the Converged
Communication/Customer Interactive Service solution LOB in North & East regions.
- To generate $5.0 Million revenue from CC/CIS LOB
- Solutions include UC (IPT, UC Apps), Visual Comms (Telepresence, Tandberg), Contact Centre (IPCC, CVP, WFM)
- Increase Market share
- Improve Cisco UC ranking in India
- Position Advanced Collaboration solutions
- Do the initial account qualification & technical pitch for CC/CIS LOB
- Design & propose the initial technical solution to client
- First level proposal without involvement of PS
Qualification: BE or any graduate.. An MBA will be added advantage
Experience: 8 – 10 years
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Preferably should have a UC selling background
- Experience in handling enterprise clients at Sr. Mgmt level
- Good Presentation & Communication skills
All applications need to carry a cover letter and the following details
Please send your resume to Neha Sharma at email@example.com
Contact number is 8826175500