Requires 7+ years related experience in the Water industry to include the following:
- Broad experience in alternative methods of project delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in development/sales of equipment supply and design/build projects.
- Familiarity with a broad range of water and waste water treatment processes.
- The position reports directly to the Managing Director.
- A broad knowledge of water/wastewater treatment in any/all industrial vertical is a prerequisite.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing business nationally, as well as overseeing various strategic projects.
- Create new markets, implement entry strategies and achieve speedy penetration in domestic as well as in international regions/markets.
- Development of Distribution channel and overseeing sales and related commercial functions.
Candidate should have :
- A successful track record in business development, demonstrated by a history of winning contracts.
- Highly developed commercial negotiation skills, including complex contract negotiations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to develop technical solutions for clients.
- An ability to build relationships and credibility with a diverse group of clients.
- Energy and drive with an ability to work in autonomously whilst communicating back to the business.
- Water industry experience in supplying technology solutions.
- Technical or commercial degree qualifications in engineering & an MBA or a related discipline will be viewed favorably.
Location: New Delhi
Compensation: Best in Class
Connect with: Akshay@waterneer.com