We are an executive search company, currently working on a mandate for Business Development manager for a Gas Detectors & Flame Detectors.
About our Client:
Our client is a fortune 500 (Rank 117 on 2010) diversified global manufacturing and technology company. The company offers a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for their engineering capabilities and management excellence, our client has approximately 129,000 employees and 255 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Our client operates 20+ business divisions, has 15 manufacturing plants in India, and covers the Indian market through a network of more than 90+ sales offices and 8925+ employees. Our client has invested close to $525 million in India over the last 25 years. Process Management, Network Power, Climate Technology and Industrial Automation businesses contribute combined Revenues in India. Our client has undisputed industry leadership in several product segments that it operates in, and has been growing in excess of 30% over the last 5 years in India. Our client sees significant sourcing opportunities from India for its global operations. Our client’s sourcing from India has grown exponentially over the last five years and is planned to cross the $400 million mark in the next five years.
Our client helps process industries to better manage plants through intelligent control systems and software, measurement instruments, valves, and industry expertise. Our client has multiple divisions, entities and regional offices across country.
- Achieving Sales Targets for India for Net Safety brand Flame and Gas detectors
- Submitting reports in a timely manner, following and tracking major projects,
- Manage Reps and distributor network and expand existing network
- Ensure Emerson presence on Vendor list with Major Oil and Gas Company
- Support RAI Sales Channel for technical and commercial queries
- Carry out F & G product presentation, attend exhibitions etc
- Key relationships with Instrumentation Managers in Oil and Gas, Focus on EPC and Public sector Oil and Gas companies
Interested candidates Pleasesend your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
or connect with us on 022 40901000 for any details.