Dolcera (http://www.dolcera.com/) is a leading KPO of India; headquartered in California and Hyderabad in India, in the technology research, business research and analytics domains. Dolcera’s clients include around 30 Fortune 500 companies in the US and Europe. Dolcera’s business model is highly scalable with a strong competitive differentiator built in its service offerings – which involves use of proprietary software to deliver its services to clients.
Dolcera works with research groups of the local team and clients to answer some of the strategic questions asked by the clients.
Dolcera’s work products include:-
- Detailed IP (patent) and technology landscapes with competitive profiling
- Detailed business research reports to make/plan business forecasts
- Sales of proprietary software for ‘do it yourself’ customers
Dolcera’s team comprises leading technology experts from some of the leading universities of India. Our team comprises a good mix of thought leaders from Stanford, Harvard, IIT’s, IIM’s, MDI and other prestigious institutes.
Job Description – Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager works aggressively to achieve significant business topline growth. This is done by garnering new clients and deepening relations with existing clients through well crafted strategies of cross-sell and up-sell.
- Overtime the business development manager strives to own and maintain businesses contributing to significant percentage of the overall business of the company.
- Ownership of businesses provides significant opportunities to plan and execute sales strategies and run teams of significant size.
To achieve the above objectives the business development manager will have the following operational responsibilities:-
- Driving the topline growth of the business by garnering new client accounts and up-selling, cross-selling to existing accounts (for the first few months/years)
- Helping fine-tuning the sales strategy by understanding client requirements and helping to translate that into products and services in conjunction with the research team
- Working with the marketing teams to segment/define new markets that will lead to further topline growth
- Driving the sales strategy through scalable staffing and training plans
- 3 – 6 years of experience in the same domain
- MBA (Marketing) from a premier institute
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to deliver aggressive business targets
- Willing to work in B2B selling environments (with long sales cycles)
- Flexibility to adapt to new working environments
- Willingness to travel extensively (both abroad and in India)
- Willing to work till end of day Europe (upto at least 10PM IST)
- Very comfortable with Excel modeling and database mining skills
- Significant international travel exposure and international sales/account management experience
- International exposure through extensive international travel
- An opportunity to plan and execute on sales plans with an international focus
- An opportunity to work with people from different parts of the world
- Excellent salary
- Be part of the senior management team in a flat organization
- An opportunity to grow a mid-size services firm to a large organization
If interested please share your profile on the below mail IDs :