A leading Delhi based legal consulting house is looking for the Business Development Officer for their Delhi office.
Experience - 5-7years
Domain handled - Business Development role in consultancy sector.
Broadly speaking, the Business Development Officer would undertake and support the Firmís business development, client relationship and communication initiatives and efforts and also use his/her experience for achieving effective visibility for each of the practice area in the Delhi market as well as internationally.
Specific efforts the Business Development Officer would be expected to take include:
- Building exposure for Delhi partners in Legal Media ecosystem. This would include identification of editorial and event opportunities for participation and sponsorship.
- Identification of listing/ranking opportunities and providing support in making submissions.
- Ensuring contribution of legal comments and articles to leading newspapers on topical issues.
- Creating practice area-wise and sector-wise profile .
- Identifying key-clients for further networking and hosting networking events at the office.
- Identifying and managing opportunities for joint knowledge events.
- Enhancing KCO profile and ensuring participation in USIBC, UKIBC, Indo-German Chamber, Indo-Japan Chamber, Indo-Italian Chamber, Indo-Swiss Chamber and other international chambers.
- Enhancing KCO profile and ensuring participation at CII, ASSOCHAM and FICCI and Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries seminars and forums
- In coordination with the CRM team and BDO team run the initiative by identifying high growth groups we could target for further work.
- Coordinating meetings with visiting clients and firms and ensuring information flow.
- Ensuring reporting for meetings with law firms and clients.
- Assisting in planning offshore visits,domestic marketing visits to low hanging fruit regions like Kolkata and Baroda.
- Coordinating Delhi Ė Mumbai marketing efforts between Corporate, Litigation, Tax, Competition and Real Estate teams.
- Coordinating with Maharatna/Navaratna (IOC, ONGC, NMDC, and rest all other) big-ticket PSUs
- Liaisoning with economic Ministries of GoI (Department of Eco Affairs, Department of Banking, DIPP, MCA, Petroleum, Chemicals, Textiles, Commerce & Industry etc.)
- Connecting KCO with Regulators (RBI, SEBI, TRAI, PNGRB, CCI, IRDA, AERA, CERC etc.)
- Tracking the reported activities, initiatives, events, other business development exercise and publicity and media exposure of other law firms and keeping the partners apprised of the same.
Salary - 20lakhs
Interested candidates may send resume to email@example.com