Designation – Assistant Vice President – Business Development India Business
COMPANY – Giant in ITES Globally
Purpose of the role – Harvest Clients from India Market
Role & Responsibilities
1. Represent COMPANY broadly but focus on COMPANY’s Domestic Business capabilities and be accountable for mutually agreed sales targets.
2. Management Outsourcing - Will initiate direct solicitation of companies for contracting for services offered by COMPANY
3. Will source, negotiate and close deals.
4. Work closely with Target Companies ‘C’ Level stakeholders to influence their strategy; will present COMPANY capabilities and value to prospects and vendors and prepare solution proposals - Will create and update sales collaterals
5. Relationship Management - Will assist in forging relationships in his/her industry with existing and/or potential customers
6. Partner with RFI/RFO teams to develop and present Outsourcing proposals, which include cost/benefit analyses and recommendations while maintaining profitability.
7. Develop and present Outsourcing proposals, which include cost/benefit analyses and recommendations
8. Establish and maintain account relationships between clients and COMPANY; removing roadblocks and facilitating communication of needs and requirements.
9. Facilitate sharing of Outsourcing Best Practices
Provide SME expertise in enterprise deals
* Minimum requirement: Graduation - Masters / MBA or advanced degree in related field preferred
* 6 - 10 years’ experience in the B2B sales in FMCG, Manufacturing, Technology industry including 2-4 years of Business Development experience.
* Program Management on large engagements Demonstrable experience of sourcing clients and doing end to end deals
* Proven track record of achieving challenging goals
* Sales and Sales Support experience (preferably consultative and/or relationship selling)
* Self-starter, driven, results oriented
* Strong oral and written communication skills, executive presentation skills
Those who are interested can send their resume on email@example.com