Business Development - Advisory
Designation - Sr Manager /Chief Manager( Business Development)
Department -Infrastructure Advisory Group
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interacting with clients including Govt. depts. For procurement of assignments and executing the same
- Handling site visits and collecting date based information
- Prepare concepts and DPR
- Identify potential business opportunities and interact with customers to their best satisfaction.
- The scope of duties will substantially involve dealing with the Govt sector in addition to the
private sector. Should be somewhat familiar with the processing of tenders/dealing with operational staff in Govt bodies such as GIDC /MIDC /MSRDC ie state bodies.
- Understanding of the basic tender process ie EOI/RFQ/RFP etc is desirable.
- Understanding of Advisory business, structuring of PPP models, and making attractive financial structuring
- Ability to prepare and make presentation of quality business models
- Must have good networking and sound market intelligence
Kindly send in your profiles at email@example.com or contact @ 033-6602-3627