Architectural international firm opening office in Madras is looking for a geographical business development manager with more than 10 years of experience to work at the chennai new office to be in charge of local business development and public relations as well as of establishing new commercial liaisons among the Asian Continent.
Education background must be in civil or structural engineering, architecture or construction related fields. MBA will be highly evaluated.
Experience in business development of at least 5 years in the fields of architecture, infrastructure or real estate is required.
International experience is required.
- Must speak and write perfect English.
- Tamil and Hindu speaking abilities are recommended.
- Good presence, with experience in making presentations, commercial activities and public relations.
- High professionalism
- Great organizational skills, organized and systematic.
- Proven ability to work under high pressure environments.
- Very patient and persistent.
- Sensibility and taste for design
- Very high interpersonal skills.
- Great strength and emotional stability.
- experience on business development in India and abroad
- Global mindset, dynamic, with initiative, highly responsible and focused in results
- Ambitious and with a big vision of reality ("think big") but also with the feet on the ground, perfectionist, attentive to details.
- Result oriented person.
- Highly optimistic and enthusiastic.
- Loyal and interested on a long term professional relationship to work in a firm where relationships, fascination for architecture and human values are the pillars of the day to day.
- Work closely with foreign management team in order to settle and expand the firm in India.
- Supervision of certain activities to be undertaken by the future team of employees in India.
- Public relations, presentations and strategic management for the commercial program in India.
Salary and other details:
- You will receive a monthly salary + a variable bonus + one round trip ticket to firm headquarters' abroad per year.
- A high percentage remuneration bonus based on performance according to objectives, attitude and commitment. There is a high possibility of big benefits after the first year on the job depending on the results.
- Long term non disclosure and non-compete agreements will be signed at the acceptance of this role.
Interested applicants must send a single file with a maximum of 1MB to email@example.com with the subject "India. Architecture Business Development."
This file should contain your CV WITH photo of yours and a 4 to 5 pages letter written in ENGLISH explaining in detail what can you contribute, why this position interests you, which of the required skills you have or which skills you have to improve to ensure your success on this job. Please include also your experience in international business development on the fields of real estate, architecture or infrastructure.
Indicate in the best way you can, which are your professional and economic expectations both in the short and in the long term. This is a position associated with responsibility where compromised actions must be taken so concrete answers and a clear definition of these expectations are suggested from the applicants.
Graphic design portfolio is not necessary.