Founder & CEO at iimjobs.com
Views:1560 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Basel II & Loss Forecasting Modeling (3-8 yrs)
SA/PA- Basel II & Loss forecasting role
- 3+ years Strong working knowledge of Basel II, Loss forecasting Model, SAS, Credit Risk Modeling, PD, LGD, EAD Models etc.
- Experience in SAS is the Must.
- Strong experience in Building Models like Basel II, PG, LGD, EAD etc
- Strong Experience in analysis techniques including scoring and segmentation, clustering and regression, to manage the development, and optimization of credit policies and business processes
- Working Experience in Credit Risk Modeling and Monitoring associated with Credit
- Experience in developing scorecard for each of the segments for risk profiling the consumers
- Leading the development and implementation of strategies - Optimizing the current strategies and develop new strategies to improve risk-return dynamics of the portfolio.
- Utilizing statistical analysis techniques including scoring and segmentation, clustering and regression, to manage the development, and optimization of credit policies and business processes.
- Leveraging understanding of the entire life-cycle of an account within a credit card environment, P&L statements, loss-forecasting and financial forecasting models, to plan and strategize portfolio management actions.
- Managing the development and analysis of MIS and data infrastructure, leveraging knowledge of SAS, CHAID and data mining techniques.
- Reviewing performance results, emerging trends, and business development opportunities to senior management to develop line management and balance growth strategies
Education Requirement : Masters in Economics/Statistics/Engineering/Mathematics/Operations Research/Any Quantitative subject from Leading Indian/Global institutes.
Call me at 080-42556813 or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the role and client.
We are an Analytics Recruitment firm - If any of your friends are looking for similar opportunity, Kindly refer them to me.
Look forward to hear from you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.