Basel II & Loss Forecasting Modeling (3-8 yrs)
SA/PA- Basel II & Loss forecasting role
- 3+ years Strong working knowledge of Basel II, Loss forecasting Model, SAS, Credit Risk Modeling, PD, LGD, EAD Models etc.
- Experience in SAS is the Must.
- Strong experience in Building Models like Basel II, PG, LGD, EAD etc
- Strong Experience in analysis techniques including scoring and segmentation, clustering and regression, to manage the development, and optimization of credit policies and business processes
- Working Experience in Credit Risk Modeling and Monitoring associated with Credit
- Experience in developing scorecard for each of the segments for risk profiling the consumers
- Leading the development and implementation of strategies - Optimizing the current strategies and develop new strategies to improve risk-return dynamics of the portfolio.
- Utilizing statistical analysis techniques including scoring and segmentation, clustering and regression, to manage the development, and optimization of credit policies and business processes.
- Leveraging understanding of the entire life-cycle of an account within a credit card environment, P&L statements, loss-forecasting and financial forecasting models, to plan and strategize portfolio management actions.
- Managing the development and analysis of MIS and data infrastructure, leveraging knowledge of SAS, CHAID and data mining techniques.
- Reviewing performance results, emerging trends, and business development opportunities to senior management to develop line management and balance growth strategies
Education Requirement : Masters in Economics/Statistics/Engineering/Mathematics/Operations Research/Any Quantitative subject from Leading Indian/Global institutes.
Call me at 080-42556813 or mail me at email@example.com to know more about the role and client.
We are an Analytics Recruitment firm - If any of your friends are looking for similar opportunity, Kindly refer them to me.
Look forward to hear from you.
28 Aug 2014
Founder & CEO at iimjobs.com Posted in
Banking & Finance Jobs Job Code
Mumbai Posted on
11 Sep 2012 Views
0 Recruiter Actions (what does this mean?)