Qualification: MBA/BE/B Tech
Designation: Analyst/Sr Analyst Role
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Role overview: Top investment bank is looking for Techno functional role who is experienced Oracle database developer to work on a key market risk database, with wide usage across the Equities team and end clients including senior management within the bank.
- Providing design and development skills on the database, to enhance and optimize data loading and extraction processes
- Contribute to implementing functionality required to support key schema changes that will enhance performance of data extraction.
- Tuning SQL throughout the systems.
- Proactively finding and fixing performance and scalability issues in existing code. This includes re-modeling of processes or database objects if necessary.
- Ability to design a scalable GUI to the users
- Expert knowledge of Oracle application development using SQL and PL/SQL.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle RDBMS architecture.
- Exposure to large scale Oracle data warehouse systems, ideally Oracle 11g RAC systems.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle data structures, how and when to use them.
- Knowledge of data loading methods, ideally sql ldr knowledge.
- Experience with Oracle tools –, datapump, imp/exp, Enterprise Manager.
- In-depth experience with query tuning techniques.
- Proven experience in delivering applications.
- Competent in Unix environment, knowledge of shell scripting and common Unix tools.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Being eager to keep learning and improving themselves
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a dynamic team and adapt style to ensure the project is successful.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment for all stakeholders.
Interested candidate please share your CV to Vanitha@vnvconsulting.com