Role- Analyst/Consultant (Process Design)
Experience- 3 to 6 yrs (Banking Process)
Location: Delhi/Mumbai/Chennai (Should be open to travel to UK/ Must have valid UK tier 1 Visa)
Client: World’s leading Financial Services Consulting Firm/Globally Operating
Education: Graduation and Post Graduation Quantitative/Marketing/Systems Field
The Banking Practice focuses on supporting the global and local markets in executing consulting engagements relating to development of target operating model; process design & re-engineering; and design of application architecture.
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- Interface with client teams (global and local) to identify key process design opportunities
- Assist in developing solutions for identified opportunities encompassing resource allocations, risk management, time/task analysis, and estimating factors
- Assistance in developing a repository of ‘best-in-class’ process framework across functional areas like credit & lending; payments; operations; etc
- Support client ‘buy-in’ process
- Lead a team of two
- Prior stint in the Banking sector, preferred
- Should have exposure to process consulting and development of target operating models in the following banking areas;
a) Lending and credit
c) Banking Operations
- Should have broad understanding of critical banking areas like Risk Management; Anti-Money Laundering; Regulatory & Compliance requirements
- Should have a visa under Highly Skilled Migrant Program (Tier 1 (UK visa ready) candidates – These guys must be strong in any of the Banking processes – Channel or Product.
- Should have a valid UK tier 1 visa.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant- Recruitment |Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91 – 80 - 42556828 |