I am representing a Executive Search firm based in Noida and currently working on a important assignment with a leading Fortune 100 Global Management Consulting for the position of Consultant – Banking – Distribution and Marketing with Experience- 4-10 yrs in Banking domain.
Visa Readiness : UK TIER 1/ H1B VISA
Base Location : Gurgaon
Work Location : UK/USA
Designation : Consultant – Banking – Distribution and Marketing
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform Business Process Improvement using various business consulting tools and methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional client teams to perform gap analysis and identify improvement options.
- Create detailed action plans that include organizational change management, resource planning, competitive strategies, and alliances to embark on a new strategic direction and to enable successful deployment of solutions.
- Incorporate best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
- Industry expertise- Candidates with strong industry experience in Banking.
- Gather facts (through research, interviewing, surveys, etc.), analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations.
- Relationship Management - Ability to establish working relationships with key client personnel.
- Strengthen offerings – development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating value proposition.
- 4 years of experience for Analysts & 5-10 years experience for Consultants with leading consulting firms with a prior stint in Banking Industry is preferred
- Experience in following Banking functions is essential – Customer Relationship Management, Marketing, Distribution, Channel Management, Product Management, Customer Experience, Segmentation, Customer Service
- Should have a good knowledge of Customer Relationship Management aspects in Marketing Sales and Service functions and be abreast with the latest industry trends in cards
- Candidates are required to have good mix and exposure to Operations and Technology (operations, technology, front office, contact center, Internet Banking, Branch banking & Back office operations)
- The candidate should have a good understanding of the various challenges, business and technology imperatives in the Distribution and Marketing space
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a financial services environment is highly desired.
- Exposure to creating Business Operating Models and processes design.
- Familiarity with process design tools like Aris, Websphere Process Modeler will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Strong customer awareness with ability to manage customer expectations.
- Ability to work at the strategic level as well as having an eye for detail.
- Should be a good team player and highly motivated.
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interaction skills.
- Should have an analytical bent of mind with capability of deciding on nature of information needed and the ability to derive business sense of such information.
- Should be able to think logically and present ideas convincingly.
- Ability to estimate work and deliver to realistic deadlines; also to recognize and resolve unrealistic deadlines in advance of expected delivery dates.
- Strong trait of quality consciousness.
- Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analysis and design methods, tools and techniques and emerging technologies.
- Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders and senior professionals.
- Should hold a Professional or a Management degree from a leading institute.
- Ideal candidate should have mix of Operations / Domain Experience (acquired by working with above mentioned industries) and Consulting Experience.
- Visa Readiness : UK TIER 1/ H1B VISA
If interested kindly send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gajendra P Singh
Mount Talent Consulting, India, APAC & EMEA
Mount Technology Consulting Inc., USA
email@example.com | Cell: +91- 9871707161 | Website:www.mounttalent.com
Recruitments | Trainings | HR Consulting
Linkedn Profile : : http://in.linkedin.com/in/gajendrapratapsingh