As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations Make the most of their energy.
22.4 Global Sales in 2011
39% of sales in new economies
130,000+ people in more than 100 countries
4-5% Sales devoted to R&D
170 years of history through innovation and leading brands
Worldwide leading positions
Safe, with power and control #1
Reliable, with critical power & cooling #1
Efficient, with energy efficiency #1
Productive, with industrial, building and home automation Top 3
Green, with renewable energy solutions Top 3
Find out more about Schneider Electric at www.schneider-electric.com
Looking for Sr.Business Analysts/Experts - Collaboration & amp; Cloud Technologies.
- The person is responsible of analyzing and challenging the business requirements and turning them into a solution based on the cloud (salesforce.com, force.com, tibbr, chatter, cordys, etc) platform.
- The person will have the responsibility of the flow from the business requirement, the business case, the solution opportunity study, the definition and test with a population of business users.
- The person will analyze available solutions on the marketplace as applicable or consider to make applications to cover the business requirements.
- The person will leverage the delivery teams to address specific tool administration requirements to put together prototypes, pilot, etc
- The person is the one that enforces the business value driven design, permanently challenging,the alignment of the design on the business value, the use of product standard features, the use of apps available on the market place.
- The person has a general understanding of Cloud applications (like salesforce, tibbr, cordys,etc)
- The person is able to do configuration on the platform if needed. He has a general understanding of development languages on the platform but is not a technical expert. He will be in position to manage technical experts.
- The person brings a good understanding of social media technologies (around collaboration tools, etc) in an enterprise context
- The person is expected provide leadership in functional analysis, leading workshops with business, managing business cases
- Able to break the wall between the process and the solution by a deep understanding of both sides.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Experience : 6-10 yrs of professional experience in IT consulting
Educational qualifications : MBA preferably with engineering background.
- Preferably implementation experience and domain knowledge in one or more business functional areas like sales, marketing, human resources, finance, supply chain, CRM, etc.
- Experience of conducting business requirement & prototyping workshops with Business users to support tailoring of business applications
- Experience with and knowledge of social media tools & technologies around collaboration (tibbr, chatter, etc) in an enterprise context is a definite plus.
- Good sense of prioritization, Excellent communication, articulation and presentation skills.
Positions are based out of Bangalore but short travel outside India is expected.
Note : If interested please share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org