Job Title: Business Analyst Finance
Level Chief Manager
Reporting To - CFO
Years of experience: 7 9 years
Function Finance (SAP Implementation)
Essential Requirements -
- Qualified CA (a must)
- Knowledge of SAP FI CO and SAP Implementation
- BFSI Industry (preferably General Insurance)
Location - Mumbai
About the Company
Its a start up General Insurance company. A joint venture between one of the largest players in the consumer electronics industry and one if the largest corporation of the USA insurance. They focus on focus on motor, health insurance, home insurance and small enterprises insurance.
- Implementation and maintenance of functionalities in the SAP Finance module.
- Understand requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly
- Ability to configure SAP FI-CO (Finance and Controlling) and deliver work products / packages conforming to the Company Standards & Requirements.
- Configuration experience in the areas of Cost centers, Internal Orders & Profit centers of SAP Controlling.
- Integration of the FI-CO module with other SAP modules and with external applications.
- In addition to the above the candidate should have been involved in the following during the life cycle of SAP implementation.
- Internal - Business lines, Leadership & senior management teams, Human Resources Facilities, IT, Finance
- External vendors (various)
Those interested can mail your resume on email@example.com
406 Royal Plaza, Andheri Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053