For – Business analyst – Change Management
Role & Responsibilities of the Position (in Detail):
- Work closely with the stakeholders to identify and implement projects in the Finance/ capital market/ operation domain and provide end-to-end solutions.
- Take complete ownership of the project from project initiation to delivery.
- Responsible for planning, controlling and monitoring the project to best meet project objectives.
- Liaise with the concerned departments and all the stakeholders .
- Manage user acceptance testing and obtain UAT sign-off and should have done BRD(business required document)
- 8 yrs plus experience - MBA/CA/CFA
- Strong functional knowledge of Treasury/Product Control/finance Control/MIS/GL , Equity, Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income, OTC Derivatives, Money Market Instruments and trade life cyle
Location – Mumbai
Email - email@example.com
No.of openings – 8 openings for Finance/ capital market/ operation/ IT domain