Business Analyst (BSG-Business Solution Group) – Leading MNC Bank
Work Location : Mumbai
- Liaisioning with business & credit heads, IT as well as external vendors on an on-going basis for requirement gathering for assigned projects and seek timely solutions.
- Coordinate for all stages of project development including system design, development, testing, training, roll out and post-implementation support.
- Monitor end-to-end execution of assigned projects to ensure quality deliverables while meeting the project deadlines.
- Monitor vendor performance as per agreed deliverables, service & SLAs, TAT and escalate issues to IT/Business and seek timely resolution.
- Stakeholder communication & alignment of project status/issues via review meetings and update tracker sheets.
- Identify the training needs of user groups and roll-out appropriate training programs to ensure that all users are trained to achieve high level of system usage.
- Identify changes / enhancements required to existing systems as per user requirements, evaluate impact, prepare change specifications, obtain business user sign-offs, conduct UAT, obtain user sign-offs and implement changes in the live system.
- Risk Identification & mitigation
- Good project planning, execution and management skills. Process focused and comfortable with project documentation.
- Should have a good understanding of software development life cycle. Prior experience in dealing with external vendors
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills are a must to deal with various cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Preferably from Banking Background, Knowledge of financial sector at large required, additionally banking knowledge preferred.
- Willingness to travel within India during user training and implementation phase
- CA/MBA with total 3-9 years of experience, some experience in BSG role preferred.
CTC – 5 Lkhs to 9 Lkhs
For Further Details contact Samiksha at email@example.com